- Test Timber Piles without the Added Cost of Cleaning.
- Scan through PVC, HDPE or Rubber Pile Jackets.
- Evaluate Hard and Soft Woods.
- High Intensity Display for Use in Poor Visibility Conditions.
- 100% Non-Destructive Ultrasonic System.
- Exceeds Level III Inspection Requirements and Accuracy.
- Meets Level I Production Rates with Level III Results.
- Provides Accurate Data for Cost Effective Maintenance Planning and Calculation of Structural Load Capacities.
- Consistent and Reliable Inspection Results.
- Certified PEER System Inspectors can Determine, within ± 10%, the Actual Percentage Cross-Section Remaining in a Timber Pile.
- Exceeds U.S. Naval Civil Engineering Laboratory's Accuracy Requirements for Timber Piles (NCEL Technical Note N-1703).