Foreshore Marine & Environmental has an ongoing search for experienced a Dive Supervisor to join our team in North Vancouver, BC.
They will be responsible for assisting with the planning and supervision of day-to-day activities required at a commercial dive site. Foreshore has a very strong H&S culture, our supervisors are expected to embrace and promote a safe working environment in accordance with WorkSafe BC Standard’s.
- Hold a current Unrestricted Surface Supply Commercial Diving Supervisor Certificate and DCBC Card from the Diver Certification Board of Canada
- Have an in-date “Fit to Dive” medical certificate with no restrictions
- Hold a valid CPR and First Aid plus O2 Provider qualification from a DAN approved provider
- Hold a Canadian Coast Guard Marine Emergency Duties (MED-A3) qualification(SVOP)
- Possesses a strong understanding of marine operations and general construction supervision
- Strong understanding of compliance requirements of the British Columbia Labour Diving Regulation and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license with no restrictions
If you think this is the job for you, please get in touch by emailing us your covering letter and CV by completing the form below.